Add Question
Please provide minimum 5 words.


5 Answers
As far as I know, no you can't land in the Toronto when you have applied for Quebec Immigration. 
There are variegated documents required for Quebec Immigration. You need to check with the experienced consultants for the same. 
In order to go ahead in the Canada Permanent Resident Visa process, the person needs to score atleast a CLB 7 in the the IELTS. 
Yes they can sponsor the Australia Permanent Residency Visa. 
If you are on Australia PR Visa, then you can invite your parents on the parent visa for Australia. 
Showing 1 - 5 of 5
  • Next
  • 1
  • Previous
  • Advertisement

    Hi! How can we help you?

    Click below button to start chat

    Chat Icon
    chat icon